05 October 2007

Contacting Me

There are several ways you can contact me while I'm in Oxford.

First, as you probably didn't need to be told, via e-mail.

Second, by chatting over Google Chat.

Third, by calling me over Skype, when I'm on-line. My username is alison.m.fincher.

Fourth, by sending me at letter at:
The Catholic Chaplaincy
The Old Palace
Rose Place
St Aldate's
Oxford UK
OX1 1RD

And finally, but calling me on my AMERICAN cellphone. The call will forward at no expense to either of us.

But please remember that GMT is five hours ahead of EDT. And don't call me at 2am--like a certain inattentive sister whom I love--unless it's a real emergency.

For your convenience, I've posted a link to this handy time-zone calculator. For most of you, convert America/New_York to GMT to know what time it is here.

I hope to hear from all of you very soon!

No comments: